To provide the best education for all students to recognize and promote excellence, pride, and self esteem, to provide an conducive environment for teaching and learning, to prepare students to be lifelong learners.
We believe that all children can learn and that we should maintain high expectations for all students.
Click on link above
December 2013 Announcements
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013, School Improvement Day - Early Dismissal -Car riders 12:25, Walkers 12:27, Bus riders 12:30
- Friday, December 6, 2013, Senior Citizens' Dinner - Seating begins at 10:45 am and the dinner will start being served at 11:30 am.
- Monday, December 16, 2013 - Christmas Program - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013, Prof. Development - Early Dismissal -Car riders 2:25, Walkers 2:27, Bus riders 2:30
- Friday, December 20, 2013 - End of 2nd Quarter
- Friday, December 20, 2013 - Early Dismissal -Car riders 2:25, Walkers 2:27, Bus riders 2:30
- Monday, December 23, 2013 through January 5, 2014 - Christmas Break
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!